Sunday 24 July 2016

If I'm not of God,I wouldn't survive the Synagogue building collapse trial-TB.Joshua


T.B. Joshua, the founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations responds to rumours his powers are not of God.In an interview with TheNEWS magazine,when asked on the source of his power, he said
The source of my power? It is written that by their fruits, you shall know them. If I open my mouth and say this is the source of my power, it would seem I am arrogant or boasting.Rather, I should boast about what God is doing in my life. It is by this kind of trial that you know the true minister of God.
When asked to explain, after quoting scriptures to support his claim, he said if he weren't a man of God, he wouldn't have survived the synagogue building collapse trial 


So, if I am not of God, I will not survive this trial. But if I am of God, this trial will not destroy me. Trial is the soil in which faith flourishes. God sees his own people through trial.
When asked again on the secret of his power 
I said God. Jesus comes to give abundant life, while satan comes to kill and to destroy.
Are you saying that I use demonic powers to deceive all these foreigners you see around Synagogue here? Right now I am talking to you, there are over 400 foreigners from 10 different countries here. Are these people being deceived, destroyed or killed (as my detractors alleged)? If I have been using occultic power, the congregation here will not increase. If my mission here is not of God, it won’t stand just as Gamaliel said.When people have their problems solved or they have salvation, they tell 

Related Posts

0 comments: