Wednesday 22 June 2016

I Met Pastors, Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – 'Hell Returnee' Linda Kumba

f2120a25f4e29e6dbf4b85214fb5e771_L

A Sierra Leonean woman, Linda Kumba Isatu Ngaujah who said that she died on Friday, February 15, 2013 and went to hell where she had encounters with demons and the Devil came back with specific messages from Gaddafi, Whitney Houston and former President of Guinea, Lansana Conte.

Here is an extract of her story:

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me. He said,
“I am Gaddafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him. He said, “I am Gaddafi, former Libyan president.”

Gaddafi said, “Tell my Libyan people to worship Jesus.” He said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus.” He said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me.” He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell. He said, “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way.”

I saw another president (Former president of Guinea). Why Jesus showed me these presidents is because He gave me a message for Sierra Leone president. He said, “tell my people to believe and trust in Jesus.” He said he started a cult that he was sponsoring and he was also in the cult. He said he wants the people to destroy that cult, let them come to Jesus.

I saw one prophet: Prophet Mani. He was the owner of the Burning Bush, that man said he would die but that he would also rise up after three days. And when he died, they took his body to the mortuary, his congregation said that they should not bury him. After three days he did not rise again, he was there for one month until the mortuary people said they should come and take their corpse away.

I saw one woman – a musician I liked so much – I always listened to her music when I was in the world – Whitney Houston. She said, “tell my mother to take my only daughter to church, that all the finances I left behind should be used to support God’s work. Let them support Jesus’ ministry, let them support holiness ministries, let them support God’s work. Let them support Christians – the right Christians.

I saw my biological parents in hell. My mother, my father and even my grandmother that just died this January ( I don’t like talking about them) – sobs – it is very painful.

Source: Talk of naija

Related Posts

0 comments: